Op 6 november viert Puna.nl zijn 10-jarige jubileum in de Melkweg met o.a. Donnie, ANBU NEVLO en Bokoesam. Haal je kaartje hier!

Sluiten

Video: Lil’ Wayne – Mirror ft. Bruno Mars

Lil wayne brengt vandaag de video uit van het nummer ‘Mirror’. Op de track word de rapper uit New Orleans bijgestaan door Bruno Mars. Het nummer is afkomstig van zijn laatste album ‘Tha Carter 4’ en is na John, How to Love, 6″ foot 7″ foot, zijn 4e single.

Aanbevolen Event

9dec19:30ScHoolboy QPuna x TivoliVredenburg presents

31 January

47 comments

Laat een reactie achter

47 Comments Aan "Video: Lil’ Wayne – Mirror ft. Bruno Mars"

500

Sorteer op:   nieuwste | oudste | meest gestemd
Tjap
Tjap

phahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mrstylo
mrstylo

Dope

Gerben
Gerben
4 years 8 months ago

dit nummer was toch al best een tijdje uit? wel nice natuurlijk!

mike0165
mike0165
4 years 8 months ago

vind de versie met Rick Ross harder!

Andrew
Andrew
4 years 4 months ago
What you wrote was actually very rnbaoesale. But, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome post title? I am not suggesting your content is not solid, however what if you added something that grabbed folk’s attention? I mean e0b8še0b8—e0b9ƒe0b8abe0b8a1e0b9ˆe0b8—e0b8b5e0b9ˆe0b9€e0b8že0b8b4e0b9ˆe0b8a1e0b9€e0b8‚e0b9‰e0b8b2e0b8a1e0b8b2 Marry You Bruno Mars Linamps e0b9€e0b8—e0b8že0b8™e0b8b4e0b8a2e0b8b2e0b8a2 runObama e0b8‚e0b8b5e0b9ˆe0b8•e0b8b0e0b8a7e0b8b1e0b8™e0b8•e0b881e0b8abe0b8a5e0b8b1e0b8‡e0b8ˆe0b8b2e0b881e0b8—e0b8b5e0b9ˆe0b8aae0b8b3e0b8a3e0b8a7e0b8ˆe0b8„e0b8a7e0b8b2e0b8a1e0b8„e0b8b4e0b8”e0b9€e0b8abe0b9‡e0b8™e0b881e0b8a5e0b9ˆe0b8b2e0b8a7e0b8a7e0b9ˆe0b8b2 boostUS e0b981e0b8œe0b8™e0b8›e0b8a3e0b8b0e0b8Še0b8b2e0b8a1e0b8•e0b8b4e0b8‹e0b8b5e0b9€e0b8a3e0b8b5e0b8a2e0b9€e0b8›e0b9‡e0b8™ amplaughableamp | e0b8ade0b8ade0b8™e0b9„e0b8a5e0b8™e0b9Œe0b8Ÿe0b8b1e0b8‡e0b9€e0b8že0b8a5e0b8‡ is a little plain. You should glance at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create news headlines to grab viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab people excited about everything’ve written. Just my opinion, it… Read more »
Lore
Lore
4 years 4 months ago

I have realized some new isseus from your website about computer systems. Another thing I’ve always assumed is that laptop computers have become a product that each household must have for most reasons. They supply you with convenient ways in which to organize homes, pay bills, go shopping, study, listen to music and perhaps watch television shows. An innovative method to complete all of these tasks has been a mobile computer. These computers are mobile ones, small, effective and easily transportable.

ja
ja
4 years 8 months ago

EN WAT SPOT IK NATUURLIJK OP HET EINDE???

Kimberlo
Kimberlo

> Nou?

Muhammad
Muhammad
4 years 4 months ago
I would like to express my acioepiatprn to this writer just for bailing me out of such a crisis. After surfing through the internet and finding concepts which are not productive, I believed my entire life was gone. Being alive without the strategies to the issues you have fixed by means of the report is a serious case, and ones which could have badly damaged my career if I had not encountered your site. Your own personal know-how and kindness in taking care of all the pieces was very useful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I… Read more »

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Ngra
Ngra
4 years 4 months ago
One thing I’d like to comment on is that fat bninrug plan fast is possible by the correct diet and exercise. Ones size not merely affects appearance, but also the entire quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorder, health risks, plus physical skills are disturbed in an increase in weight. It is possible to make everything right but still gain. If this happens, a medical problem may be the root cause. While too much food instead of enough exercising are usually guilty, common health conditions and traditionally used prescriptions can certainly greatly amplify size. Thanks a bunch for your post right… Read more »
Noor
Noor
4 years 4 months ago

These days of austerity along with riatleve anxiety about running into debt, many people balk against the idea of utilizing a credit card in order to make acquisition of merchandise or perhaps pay for any occasion, preferring, instead just to rely on this tried and trusted approach to making payment raw cash. However, if you possess cash there to make the purchase in full, then, paradoxically, that’s the best time just to be able to use the credit card for several factors.

cor
cor
4 years 8 months ago

OKE MENSEN KOMT U MAAR MET ALLE GAYLUMMINATI COMMENTS!!

ja
ja
4 years 8 months ago

hjkkb jij weet letterlijk niks erover, je weet helemaal niet wat hun plannen zijn dus praat niet.

BlieB
BlieB
4 years 8 months ago

> aluminium folio petje jonguh

ja
ja

> ???????

cor
cor
4 years 8 months ago

> ik weet wel waar het over gaat maar het is allemaal achterlijke troep!
ga een leven zoeken als je je druk maakt om dat soort dingen

ja
ja
4 years 8 months ago

wel gruwelijk gemaakt trouwens hoe die daar zo hangt tussen die piramide enzo enzo.

minder
minder
4 years 8 months ago

hij doet het niet kutzooi

freekemans
freekemans
4 years 8 months ago

Mensen van Puna, de meeste videos waren nep en zijn weggehaald. Je moet die van LilWayneVEVO hebben, dat is de echte copyrighted version!

thimm
thimm
4 years 8 months ago

Geloven in illuminatie bij rappers is hetzelfde als geloven in GinoPietermaai en dat soort grapjes. Het zorgt ervoor dat ze ermee gaan spelen.

Ant
Ant
4 years 8 months ago

Vette shit maar die Bruno had beter die granaat kunnen vangen. Lil Wayne’s versus zijn wel dope.

ja
ja
4 years 7 months ago

we zullen zien 😉 als ze de RFID chips wereldwijd gaan invoeren piep je wel anders x

SweetlakeCity
SweetlakeCity
4 years 7 months ago

WIE HAAT OP BRUNO… GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
DEZE TRACK WAS NIKS ZONDER BRUNO MARS.

(dankzij bruno) is dit een hele goeie track.

D
D
4 years 8 months ago

Zonder Bruno was ie beter geweest

D
D
4 years 8 months ago

Word echt verdrietig van dat gejengel van hem

mr t
mr t
4 years 8 months ago

Lil wayne heeft 1 “gave” en dat is elke zieke beat verkrachten met ze rhyms en stem. bruno mars daarintegen lauwe shit:)

De bende
De bende
4 years 8 months ago

Bruno Mars still sucking dick.

rens
rens
4 years 8 months ago

jullie haten al weer op wayne
met slechte stem blabla
heb je de helft van nl gehoort zwaar wack
jullie weten nix van hiphop
lil wayne maakt meer money dan de hele
rap en pop game hier in Nederland

zielig
zielig
4 years 7 months ago

> het gaat dus wel om geld,roem,vrouwen.

Ik dacht dat het ging om je zelf te uiten, en de wereld dmv rijmen ipv praten te laten zien wat je vind?

Droppie
Droppie
4 years 8 months ago

rappen zoals die lil wayne doet, moet gaan over hoeveel hij verdient, en toevallig heeft hij nu samen met bruno gewoon een heel goed nummer neer gezet, al die haat slaat weer nergens op :O

A' LL
A' LL
4 years 8 months ago

Ik heb echt een schijthekel aan Lil Wayne, maar dit nummer vind ik sowieso 1 van de beste van Tha Carter IV !!

Ark Ark Ark
Ark Ark Ark

Hij doet de Ark op 1:24

FRISK +
FRISK +

mooie clip hoor!

doeda
doeda
4 years 8 months ago

schijthekel aan lilwayne maar toch heel the carter geluisterd?

alles wat weezy doet is baas! ekte

soni
soni
4 years 8 months ago

lilwayne devil himself, hoe durf je MJ ze naam te noemen.

r.i.p 2pac, MJ, kurt cobain, john lennon…tja en de rest van de lijst,

killuminati

-Ron Paul-

jayh
jayh
4 years 7 months ago

harf man wayne dit zijn die dingems togh

LA
LA
4 years 7 months ago

bruno, krijg wat

joey schoen
joey schoen
4 years 7 months ago

MJ told me that!

Waauww
Waauww
4 years 7 months ago

Nice clip, Nice song ! lyrics go way tooo far.

chile abuse prevention
chile abuse prevention
4 years 5 months ago

Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for your feeds and even I achievement you get entry to consistently rapidly.

oelala
oelala
4 years 5 months ago

mensen hou je muil
lil wayne is seexy boem!~nouja zn mannelijke tietjes dan ;]

Erisvane
Erisvane
4 years 4 months ago

Almost all of the things you asrest is astonishingly precise and it makes me ponder the reason why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This article really did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular topic goes. But there is actually just one point I am not necessarily too comfy with and whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the central idea of your issue, let me see what the rest of your visitors have to point out.Nicely done.

Download music
Download music
3 years 11 months ago

Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you simply could do with a few p.c. to pressure the message house a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

Ropa Interior Masculina Calvin Klein
Gast

Hello there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful in case you proceed this in future. Many other folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Calvin Klein España Ropa Interior
Gast

Terrific work! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the net. Shame on Google for now not positioning this post higher! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thanks =)

YSL Wallets On Sale
2 years 5 months ago

Very fast shipping. Excellent product and price! Thanks!

wpDiscuz